Thursday, September 24, 2009
My iPhone Dilemma
Yesterday my iPhone decided that it was not going to cooperate with my needs, so I was left with no other option but to place my SIM card into my old blackberry. I didn't realize what a problem this would impose on my day to day activities, until I was inconvenienced by the fact that I had to use multiple mediums of technology to go about my day. I wanted to check my email in the morning, so instead of rolling over out of my bed and reaching for my iPhone, I had to actually get up and turn on my laptop. Then as I was getting dressed for class, I wanted to know what the weather was like outside, I usually go to my iPhone and hit the weather application. Of course, my blackberry did not give me that option, so once again I had to go to my laptop and find a website that would give me the forecast for the day. When I was finished with my classes for the day, it was time to visit the gym, and naturally I grab a pair of headphones, stick them in my iPhone, and I'm ready to listen to some tunes. Instead, I had to search endlessly for my Ipod, and the worst part was that I had to bring two electronic devices with me to the gym (yeah that's right, I had to carry two things, ugh). I never really realized what a huge convenience my iPhone was until it broke, all my my media needs are met with much convenience. Luckily, I managed to make it to the AT&T store the next morning to get it fixed, thank god. One thing I learned about myself after writing this blog entry is that I am extremely lazy, and I don't have to blame myself, I can place all the blame on the advances in technology!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TOTALLY feel your pain, doll. My laptop crashed last semester during the last week of classes and I couldn't afford a new one until about 3 weeks later. Awful experience. Didn't know what to do with myself. I'm glad you got it all sorted out!
ReplyDelete-Mo
wow, you use your iphone alot..i guess theres no point in having one if u dont use it..sucks gettin used to things without it tho
ReplyDeleteWow Britt that really sounds like the worst day of your life. Stop hating on Blackberry though, I have one and I get my email on it and check the weather on it constantly... but it still sucks and I want a new phone.
ReplyDelete